Beautiful cottage located in St-Adolphe-D'Howard on Lake Garry!
An exceptional environment to spend beautiful holidays with family or friends!
Located about 1 hour from Montreal and 25 minutes from St-Sauveur.
The cottage is fully equipped with Wi-Fi Internet, 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms.
Come and enjoy the view of the lake and warm up around the fireplace!
Ideal place for downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking,
snowmobiling and mountain biking.
Several activities await you on site in spring and summer; swimming, pedal boating, kayaking, and paddle board that you can use at will!
(There are no motor boats on the lake).
Member of Tourisme Québec
The Chalet Laurentides a 4 seasons destination!
2 nights= 650$
3 nights= 915$
4 nights= 1220$
5 nights= 1525$
6 nights= 1830$
7 nights= 2135$
Cleaning fee : $95.00
Tax Rate: 3.5%
Booking Deposit 50% due at time of booking (The balance is due 30 days before arrival)
*Prices are for 4 people. Add $40 more to the posted price per additional people per night. Maximum 6 people
*We often have special prices, even in high season.
* Prices listed include bedding for the 4 beds (sheets, comforters, pillows) soap, toilet paper, shampoo and wood for the indoor and outdoor fireplace.
* Towels and washcloths are not included in the rental.
- When you make your reservation, you must give us your mobile phone number and address at home.
- By making the booking, you acknowledge having read and accepted the conditions and rules of the cottage.
Check-in after 4:00 PM
Check-out before 11:30 AM
It is possible to arrive well before 4pm if there is no departure on the day of your arrival.
100% refund 60 days before check-in
50% refund 30 days before check-in
*Smoking is prohibited inside the cottage
*Pets are not accepted
*Maximum of 6 people at all time
*The occupation of the cottage is strictly limited to the number of people indicated during your booking request.
*Minimum age of booking 25 years old.
*Big parties that disturbs are not accepted.
*For the respect of the neighborhood, we ask you not to make loud outside noises after 9 pm.
*Fireworks are forbidden.
* Screen doors must be securely closed at all times.
* Do not feed animals (squirrels, duck, ect)
* No pads, wipes or tissues should be thrown into the toilet.
* 4 parking spaces are available for a maximum of 4 cars. All street parking is prohibited.
Before you leave;
-The used dishes must be washed and stored.
-Garbage and recycling bags must be taken out and deposited in their respective bins.
-Items moved inside and outside the cottage must be returned to their original location.
-No personal items or garbage should be left inside or outside the cottage.
Take a look at the inside pictures (photos intérieur)
And outside pictures (photos extérieur)
Register! Last minute discount sometimes available.
The Municipality of Saint-Adolphe-d'Howard is the ideal place for outdoor activities.
Laureate of several national awards in tourism and environment!
- Snowmobile/ATV and walking trail located 5 minutes walk from the chalet.
- Réseau Plein Air of Saint-Adolphe D'Howard. Four-season trail offering sweet adventure lovers more than 100km of trails. Cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking, mountain biking, bird watching and other activities await you. pleinairstadolphe.ca
- Mont-Avalanche: Ski resort in St-Adolphe located less than 15 minutes from the chalet.
- Marina St-Adolphe: Motorized boat rental. Located less than 15 minutes from the cottage. recreationcentral.com
- Morin-Heights Summit: Acro-Nature and Ski. Located about 20 minutes from the cottage. sommets.com
- Go Kart Val-Va in Ste-Adèle: Go-kart racing About 30 minutes from the cottage.
- Wonderland in Ste-Àdele: Unique in Quebec. Ideal amusement park for family activities.
paysmerveilles.com About 30 minutes from the cottage.
- Ste-Adele Theater: About 30 minutes from the cottage. theatresainteadele.com
- At Santa's Village in Val-David: 40 different activities for children. noel.qc.ca About 30 minutes from the cottage.
- Sommet St-Sauveur: Water Park and Ski. sommets.com Located about 30 minutes from the cottage.
- St-Sauveur Theater: About 30 minutes from the cottage. theatrestsauveur.com
- Glissades des Pays d'en Haut à Piedmont: About 30 minutes from the cottage. glissade.ca
- Mont-Tremblant Ski :About 50 minutes from the chalet. tremblant.ca
Copyright © 2020 Le Chalet Laurentides - Tous droits réservés.
Optimisé par GoDaddy